Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Too much to say....

So if many of you don't know i do have another blog, Called The bills Family. I write about my Trying to Conceive journey, the kids and my wonderful life with my husband. Yes i could do it here, but i just decided to create a new one instead. lol So yes Jac and I have been trying to have a baby, which most all of you know. we are going on a year and 7 months of trying. Its been a very rough journey, trial I've had in a real long time. I'm learning to be more patient and to have more faith. To enjoy the family i have now more. I'm a stay at home mom still, learning to love it more each day, sure does make me crazy some days. but its the best, i would not want to trade it for anything. I am also very happily married to my best friend. Things are going really good, were still learning to handle things and each others personalities and to communicate better. But Hey we have 50 years still right. lol Well if you want to know more about the bills family and my TTC journey, go find my other blog.

No comments: